HDIA Was formed by Tom Corry and Paul Kusserow in 2006 to capitalize on their experience in developing direct marketing solutions for healthcare systems. From 2000-2004 Kusserow and Corry developed database and direct marketing methodologies that helped Tenet Healthcare successfully drive profitable, incremental patient volume in select service lines. They also built nurse databases in order to find and recruit new nurses for health system clients.
- Healthcare expertise — Marketing experience in the hospital, HCIT, physician and sub-acute markets
- Direct marketing expertise in healthcare
- Relationships in the hospital and sub-acute markets
- Experience in building healthcare services companies
- Direct marketing experience and database experience, especially in healthcare
- Experience in using data to drive other businesses in acute care — recruitment, credit scoring.